The past few days I have been thinking a lot about Melinda. With the year anniversary of her passing coming up, I am still sad. I still miss her compassion, joy for life, smile, and 'goofiness'. Matt and I taught in the 2 year old room on Sunday and I got to spend a lot of time with Manning. What a precious precious boy. I am short on words because Payten is getting up from her nap, and I don't have time to cry right now, but I dearly miss her and wish she was still here. There are so many things I wish I could ask for her advice on. She was always so willing to help me and 'council' me through anything. We miss you Melinda, and always will.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
I too have been thinking of Melinda a lot lately. I truly believe she will never be forgotten. She touched so many people in the short time she was put on this earth. I thank God for her friendship so often. We need to remember to tell Mark and the kids that we haven't forgotten either.
Post a Comment