If you've been checking my blog lately, you've noticed that I can't quite decide on a layout. I'll settle on one soon enough.
This morning was very entertaining in the Life of Payten. I was in the shower and heard the phone ringing. All of the sudden, Payten opens the curtain and tries to hand me the phone. I told her that I didn't want it and she left the bathroom. About five minutes later I heard her talking in the living room. You guessed it, she was on the phone! I took the phone from her and said, "Hello?" "Hi!" I heard on the other line from a child's voice. By this point I'm thinking, "What in the world, what kid called Payten?" "Who is this?", I ask. "It's Hallie." Hallie is Matt's dad's girlfriend's (Lolly) youngest daughter. AKA "Aunt Hallie" to Payten and Miss Layniebug! Laura (Lolly) then gets on the phone and says, "we've been talking to Payten for like 5 minutes!" She had left the bathroom and answered the phone! She even said, "Hi!" when she answered it! Now, I don't know if she really knows how to answer the phone, or if she just hit the right button on accident. Either way, my child shows me every day how much she's growing up! We all got a good laugh out of that one! She's so adorable, and LOVES her Aunt Hallie! :) So, WARNING: If you call my house and someone who you don't understands answers the phone, don't worry...it's just Pay....or maybe Mattie :) Have a great weekend Friends!!!
Friday, August 8, 2008
Layout and My Little Jabber Jaws!
Posted by Jessi at 4:53 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment