Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Payten in Gymnastics

Payten LOVES gymnastics! She does sooo great and really comes out of her shell that she usually has away from home when she's there! I love to see her letting go and doing her own thing! She loves the balance beam! She kept going back to it! Here are some pictures, although she was so busy, I could never get her to look at me! :) I love seeing her so happy!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Haha! She'd rather be in the dance class!
Photobucket
She loves her new coach, Chad!
Photobucket
I love this!
Photobucket

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Ilove that last picture. Too cute. And I love your new background. C'est belle!

Mel said...

oohhh I love the pictures!! It is so fun seeing your child having fun!! Too Cute!!

Mel said...

oohhh I love the pictures!! It is so fun seeing your child having fun!! Too Cute!!