It's been just short of a month since I last posted anything. We put our house up for sale...that's my excuse. We really need to sell our house!!!! It was a great first home, but we've by far grown out of it! Once we sell, we will move into an apartment, which I'm already griping about, and start building our new house! I'm really excited to get that started! I wanted to be in by Payten's 2nd birthday, Jan 18, but if we don't sell the house fast, that's not going to be possible. So, if anyone knows anyone that needs a small house, just under 1000 sq. feet, please tell them about ours! It's an older home, but completely remodeled inside. It has new floors, hardwood, tile and carpet, new cabinets, new tile counter tops and shower, new plumbing fixtures, new roof, HUGE backyard, new landscaping, and so much more! It's a great home for a new family or family without kids. It's 3 bed/1bath. Okay, so there's my shameless plug, it is MY blog after all. :)
What else has been going on? Hmm...nothing really, guess that's why I haven't been writing. Oh! I have lost my camera! I just got it a few months ago because I was tired of carrying my big old professional one around everywhere. So I got a Canon Power Shot. I love it!!! The last time I had it, I was sitting on the couch, showing pictures to my dad, last Thursday. I haven't seen it since. I was up until midnight looking for it and still no luck! Now, I hear Payten pulling something around in the living room...oh goodness. Gotta run!
Wednesday, June 25, 2008
I'm busy, okay!?
Posted by Jessi at 3:40 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Thanks for posting! I missed you! How exciting to build a new house... I'll keep my ears open for a buyer.
I want to see your house plans! You know I'm obsessed with house plans. It's so fun!
Post a Comment