So we have finally come to an evening that we have nothing planned. FINALLY!! Matt and I decided to eat at home and rent a movie...just chill. So, I go online to look at some new releases.
I was talking to the PA at Payten's doctor a few months ago and she told me about a site called 'Plugged'n". It is Christian based and reviews movies. I LOVE IT! It listes the positives, negatives, spiritual content, sexual content, violent content, crude or profane language, drug and alcohol content, and a conclusion to what the movie is based on. It's so great for parents especially! So, I look up a few movies that I might want to see and I finally realize that I may as well cancel my rental accounts. EVERYTHING is awful!!! I was shocked to read how inappropriate every single movie was! It frankly just makes me mad that my husband and I can't even rent a movie that's not from 1972 without having to just turn it off! What has the world come to!? Not only can we not watch movies, but we also refuse to pay for cable! Even just the local channels are awful!! The other night, I swear every single previes for a show was something I wouldn't let my children see! Should we just throw out the tv?! I mean, come on!!!
So obviously, I'm mad. There's my soap box for the day! Oh, and the website I was talking about is http://www.pluggedinonline.com/! Check it out!
Saturday, November 10, 2007
Movies
Posted by Jessi at 2:19 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
I know what you mean. We are so glad for the DVR. We just record things and wait for the girls to go to bed before we can watch anything.
Post a Comment