Saturday, November 10, 2007

Payten-9 months old!!!

Payten's 9 month pictures that I took last week!!! What a doll!

http://www.slide.com/r/AHjL0wGajT-MSdgmPHJljOMB-65Hq8D5?previous_view=mscd_embedded_url&view=original

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Those are the cutest pictures! Did you take them? I love the one of Payten looking at herself in the mirror. Adorable! And how did you do that slideshow? So cool. And adding the music? I want to know how to do that stuff. That was a really neat slideshow. Well done!

Michelle said...

Oh, and I love your background for your blog. Where did you get that?

Jessi said...

Sorry Michelle, I just logged on here for the first time in like a month! Thanks, she's a doll! Yes, I took them, I always do. She's become very photogenic! :) I went to slide.com and have an account there. You can upload your pictures and make slideshows there! It's a really great site! And by the way, I'm not able to see your site! I don't know what's wrong but it won't let me see your blog.

Michelle said...

I will have to try that.

Go to michellesmonologues.blogspot.com

I don't have it blocked, so you should be able to get to it.