Okay, Okay...I know it's been a while since I've updated this thing! I'm busy, Okay? :) Just kidding. I am a myspacer...there, I admit it. I update on there regularly.
I LOVE the weather this week! It is so exciting to dress Payten up in her first fall clothes! She's just the cutest thing in America! Payten continues to light up my every moment! I remember when she first came into our lives how people used to ask me if I was getting any sleep. I remember saying, "No. But I don't care." It's weird I guess, but I still feel that way. I love being with her every moment! I am known for my sleeping needs, and yet I don't seem to be like that anymore. Don't get me wrong, I still LOVE my sleep...but I would just rather be with Payten. I can't wait to take her to the pumkin patch this weekend! If only I knew how to put pictures up on this thing...
WOW! I FIGURED IT OUT!!! Pumpkin Patch here we come!!!
My baby brother got married this weekend. It was a great day! I was stressed to the max! I am a photographer, for those of you who don't know, and I photographed the wedding. I was a sprinting maniac! Not only was I the sister/photographer, but I was the coordinator, planner, decorator, chef, wife of the best man, and trying to be Pay's mother all at the same time! You see, my brother and his new wife will proudly admit that they, "just don't care". I ask her, "what kind of photography do you want the wedding to be? Artsy, Traditional?" She responds with, "I don't care." We tell her, "Colette, you've got to get these invitations out! The standard time to receive invitations is six weeks before! The wedding is two weeks away!" Again, "ahh, I don't care." OH MY GOODNESS!!!! It tends to drive me a little bit crazy! But, I love her for it! And I stay on my toes, because she never is! :) My mom and I (especially my mom) have been so busy for the last month! You see, Russ and Colette were going to get married next fall, but her brother Cass, is in the military. They found out that he was going to be able to be home for nine days and not home again for another year. So...needless to say, they moved the wedding up by a year! We had just over a month to put it all together! Why you may ask? Because they hadn't planned ANYTHING before that! But, it's alright. We got it done!
She's perfect for my best friend/brother and I adore her!
So anyway, it's 10:30 at night and I am exhausted. I will try to update this thing more regularly for those who are too 'embarressed' to become myspacers! :) Right Lusty? ;)
Tuesday, October 23, 2007
Updating....
Posted by Jessi at 10:17 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
I love the picture of your brother and sister- nice work! Keep blogging for those of us who are not My Spacers...
Post a Comment