Wednesday, April 1, 2009

More of the house!

The house is coming along great! They just finished texturing the walls and are working on the brick. The garage door is being put in tomorrow, and Matt's starting the staining of the floors tomorrow night! Here's the latest pictures!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

I love the picture of Payten in her closet. Too cute. So what is your completion date? It looks like it's going really fast!

Erin L. said...

It looks like it's coming along great. Does the playroom have doors to the outside? I can't wait to see the finished pics!

Jessi said...

Yes, it is coming along fast! We don't have an official completion date, but I'm thinking it will be about two weeks after Saylor's born. So that would make it the begining of June-ish. Yes, the playroom has doors going out to the 'back' yard, which really starts on the side of the house.