Payten is 2! I can't believe how big my baby is! She is very independent (surprise, surprise), Miss Personality, loves the idea of being a big sister (thank goodness!), and is the perfect combination of a sweetheart and the most stubborn child on the planet! :) Here are some pictures from her birthday party!
She LOVES baby dolls!
Here is Payten and her 'betrothed', Cody! :)
Payten talking to Chalin!
The three of us!
Umm..I think we need to work on the 'lady like' thing.
I love this picture of Pay blowing out her candle! I printed a 5x7 of it in black & white!
I love my family!
I love him!
The house is coming along quickly! They start framing it Monday! I'll post pictures after that. The ones I have so far are rather boring!
Friday, February 6, 2009
Payten's 2!
Posted by Jessi at 4:43 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Happy birthday Payten!! Have fun with the 2's Jessi! :)
Post a Comment