So I am finally back 'online'. It's too inconvinient to not have the internet. First of all I just want to ask all of you to pray for our old neighbors. Before we had a couple across the street that had a boy about 6 months younger than Payten. We didn't know them well, but met at the park and in the yard a few times. I just found out tonight that that little boy died on Tuesday! His name was Pryor Akin. His parents names are Jeff and Haley. The think he died from pnemonia, but aren't sure. I'm just devestated for this family. I can't imagine losing my child. Wow. Please pray for this family.
The rest of my life....
Well, the house still isn't started! UGG!!! And I made my first trip of this pregnancy to the ER on Monday night. I had a headache for ten days! I'm doing better now. I had to go to the ER three times with the last pregnancy. (Pam, I know you know how I feel.) Hopefully this will be the first and last trip of this one! Anyway, I'm not up for blogging since the bad news that I received. I hope you're all doing well!
Wednesday, December 10, 2008
A long long time...
Posted by Jessi at 7:21 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Oh Jess!! It's so good to see you online again, even though I don't like the things you had to say. I will definitely keep that family in my prayers but even more so, you and your family. If there is anything other than prayer that I can do for you, please let me know. I LOVE YOU!!
I know that family!! I went to high school with Jeff and my mom works with his mom!! They are devasted...it's terrible! Their little boy was precious!!
Jessi,
I have missed you so much dear friend!! Im teribbly sorry to hear of your trip to the ER - we will continue to pray for you and the precious gift you are carrying.
My heart shatters for that poor family that you know. Please let them know that we are praying for them and feel free to give that poor mother my email or blog address - I would love to help her, even if it's just by listening to her aching heart. It's been tough on our end this year. I think the 'reality' of Liberty passing away has really, really sunk in - especially with the holidays coming and going. So I truly ache for that other family...
I've missed talking with you so much! Can't wait to see some pictures of your beautiful little tummy! Take care and God bless sweetie!!!!!!!!!
Jeana,
Wow. Weird. Since you know them, please fill me in. Was Pryor sick for a while or was it sudden?
Post a Comment