Well, we're finally moved out and into the apartment! We close on our house tomorrow morning! We are really relieved to get the house sold, but especially excited about starting the new house! We've got the plans finalized and will break ground week after next. I will post the plans (Michelle) when I get them! :) Today my brother and sis in law are finding out whether they're having a boy or girl! They are hoping for a boy, and are convinced they're having one. I told them I was going to laugh when they found out there were two girls in there! :) We are seven weeks pregnant now and I am hardly ever sick! Thank goodness! This pregnancy is so different from Payten's. I'm having total different symptoms than I was with the first pregnancy. Is it just me or am I the only one that goes through this? I guess it's been because I've been so busy, but I am not near as attached to this baby as I was with Payten at this stage. I mean, don't get me wrong...I LOVE it! But, I just don't feel as close right now to this one. I know I will eventually and it's probably also because I have Payten to focus on too! Either way, I am still very excited and thankful for this gift!
Thursday, October 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Hi sweet friend!
I have missed you dearly! Im so glad that things are going so well for you guys right now! Praise God!
Don't worry about not feeling quite as 'attached' yet. I am sure it has a lot to do with everything that is going on around you..plus it will be a whole new world when you find out the gender of this baby! Trust me on this one! lol
I love you and miss you bunches!!! Praying for you always!
Maybe that means that this one is a BOY!!!! Either way though, you'll make a great mommy to this one just like you have to Pay. Just give it some time.
And Tell Russ congrats for me... I had no idea they were expecting.
Love ya!
hey - thanks for the update. I am glad you are doing well.
When you are pregnant the first time, you don't have much else to think about. But now you have Payten and the house and all kinds of other things going on in your life. You will love this baby so much, you will be amazed how your love of Payten can spread to another child.
Post a Comment