Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Puke

Yesterday around 6 pm Payten started throwing up. She didn't stop until 3 am! The next time I looked at the clock, it was 5 am and Matt's alarm was about to go off. I basically got no sleep last night! She threw up several more times today and needless to say, my house was a disaster and I have never stayed on top of so much laundry like I have in the last 24 hours! Poor Angel, within a 18 hour period, she threw up 13 times! I feel so sorry for her when she's sick like this! She gets so scared when she throws up, I guess because she can't breathe. It's funny how when you become a mom, you don't mind if you are thrown up on 13 times in one day. I just love her and hope she feels better soon. I'm going to leave her with my mom tomorrow during VBS, just incase it's a virus and not just her teeth coming in. She has been okay since around 2 today, so we'll see how the night goes!

1 comments:

Mel said...

Hey sorry to hear about all that puke - hope she is feeling better.
And on a different side note, I like the colors w/ your blog, looks cool.