Alright, so since everyone is doing 'the list' idea now...I'm coming up with a new list! Let's see who can list 100 movies that they love! And you have to really love or atleast really really like them! Don't just list movies you've seen! :)
***Ps. The ones with a star are my favs!***
These are in no particular order...
1.Meet Me in St. Louis*****
2.The Sound of Music****
3.Phantom of the Opera****
4.Titanic****
5.Oklahoma
6.The Wizard of Oz***
7.While you were sleeping
8.Where the heart is
9.The Notebook***
10.Red Eye
11.The Parent Trap (the original)
12.The Little Mermaid***
13.Cinderella
14.Beauty and the Beast
15.Tombstone***
16.The Last Castle
17.We Were Soldiers**
18.Little Women***
19.Autumn in New York
20.Behind Enemy Lines***
21.My Girl
22.The Patriot***
23.Monster's Inc.
24.Pretty Woman
25.That Thing You Do**
26.Appolo 13
27.I am Legend*****
28.Independence Day***
29.Superman***
30.Serendipity
31.Invasion**
32.Cold Mountain
33.Moulin Rouge***
34.Rebecca and the Sunny Brooke Farm
35.American in Paris
36.The Way we Were***
37.Stepmom***
38.Steel Magnolias***
39.The Wedding Planner
40.National Treaure**
41.Catch me if you can
42.The Green Mile**
43.Sleepless in Seatle
44.Wild Hearts Can't be Broken
45.13 Going on 30
46.Face on a Milk Carton
47.The Adventures of Pippi Longstocking
48.A Mom for Christmas
49.The Life of David Gale**
50.Identity
56.Pride and Prejudice
57.Premonition
58.Annie (the original)***
59.Sweet November
60.Just Married
61.The Bone Collector
62.Twister
63.The Sandlot***
64.Remember The Titans
65.The Neverending Story 1
66.'' Part 2
67.Narnia-The lion, the witch and the wardrobe****
THIS IS SOO MUCH HARDER THAN I EXPECTED! I'm not much of a movie buff.
68.Gone with the Wind****
69.Tristan and Isolde
70.Grease****
71.Spy Game
72.The Incredibles
73.Man from Snowy River***
74.Return to Snowy River***
75.Flight of the Phoenix
76.Father of the Bride**
77.Father of the Bride Part Two**
78.Persuit of Happyness
79.Far and Away
80.Mr. Holland's Opus
81.Evita
82.Sam I am
83.Three Men and a Baby***
84.Three men and a Little Lady
85.Silence of the Lambs
86.Sister Act 2
87.Home Alone
88.The King and I
89.A Walk to Remember
90.An Affair to Remember
91.Ruldolph The Red Nosed Raindeer
92.ConAir
93.50 First Dates
94.My Fair Lady
95.Enough
96.Newsies
97.Something's Gotta Give
98.Troy***
99.Anne of Green Gables****
100.Anne of Avonlea****
Okay, so there's your challenge! Hopefully it won't take you all as long as it took me! :)
Thursday, May 8, 2008
Let's go to the movies! (I'm singing again..) My Second post of the day.
Posted by Jessi at 10:39 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I love movies, but that would be hard for me to come up with. And you too since you skipped #ers 91-96! :)
My favorites that I could watch over and over again are:
Pride and Prejudice, Dirty Dancing, Sweet Home Alabama, Top Gun, Hitch, Gladiator, Far and Away, The Shawshank Redemption, Phantom of the Opera, Pirates of the Caribbean, 'O Brother Where Art Thou, A River Runs through It, The Notebook, and The Breakfast Club. I know there are others, I just can't think of them right now.
I didn't even realize I skipped those! Dang it! I'll have to strain to think of more!
Movies - wow - that is a long list - I rarely watch movies over and over - but I doubt I could come up w/ 100 movies that I liked.
Post a Comment