Well, today's appointment was exciting! I had an ultrasound done on my uterus and ovaries. There's no cyst! Can you believe it?! So, now I'm back to square one again. But, I'm very happy! No PCOS and no cyst, which means no surgery! :) Also, the ovary that is 'dead' isn't! She said it may not be working, but it's not dead! There is blood flow in it! AND-- my uterus isn't tilted anymore! Wooohoooo!!! I'm so excited! The tech said that maybe that ovary is sore from producing too many hormones. But, we don't know. She said that my ovary is VERY close to my skin and very high, but that's not a problem. (I could have told you that..I feel where it is!) Also, She said that just because she can't see anything doesn't mean that there isn't something wrong. So, we'll just talk to Fletcher on Tuesday and go from there. I'm sure she'll just put me on a couple of months of birth control and I'll be good for a while! :) So, in a few words, it looks like I don't have as big of problems as I used to have! I'm still not having periods, so something is going on..but again, I'm in the dark and know nothing! It's alright though, I can be patient...maybe. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment