100 random facts about me!
1. I can play the piano by ear, but I can't read music.
2. I am allergic to a lot of fruits and veggies.
3. I have athsma.
4. I have made 3 cds.
5. I like to scrapbook but never have time.
6. My favorite Bible verse is Romans 12:21
7. I love myspace! (I'm not ashamed to admit it) :)
8. I've only tasted alcohol and hated it!
9. I've never smoked or done drugs.
10. I want to be a writer.
11. I used to write songs.
12. I am incredibly family oriented.
13. I love to give.
14. I want four kids.
15. My favorite song is "Listen to Our Hearts"
16. My favorite day is June 20. Something good ALWAYS happens on that day! I celebrate it as a holiday and have since '99. That's when I met matt, and he proposed on the same day 4 years later.
17. I call my husband "Mattie".
18. He calls me "Home skillet" (I have no idea why and neither does he haha!)
19. My mom calls me 'cricket'.
20. I call Payten "Pay, Pay Pay, Pay Lyn or sissy"
21. I love living in Moore.
22. I wouldn't move back to Ada for a million dollars, seriously.
23. My favorite movie is "Meet Me in St. Louis".
29. I used to sing in an a capella group with my brother, cousin and friend.
30. My dog's name is Gunner.
31. I have known I would marry Matt since two months after I broke up with him! Haha, we were 16 then. :)
32. My favorite color is blue.
33. I LOVE MUSICALS!
34. I love opera music.
35. I played the part of Nellie in South Pacific in High School.
36. My mom, me and Payten are all middle named Lyn.
37. I love baseball.
38. I have several best friends.
39. I like colorful sharpies.
40. I am a professional photographer.
41. I love to read Parents magazine.
42. I like to fish.
43. I love Target.
44. I love Nascar.
45. I was born to be a mom.
46. I got married when I was 19.
47. I love cereal.
48. I leave love notes for matt for him to find in the mornings atleast once a week.
49. I sell Avon and love it!
50. My toenails are ALWAYS painted.
51. I love Sesame Street.
52. I refuse to get cable.
53. I type 68 wpm.
54. I love to sing.
55. I do not get nervous on stage. (My brother does enough for both of us!) :)
56. I worked at a meat market as a teenager.
57. My brother in law's names are Hunter and Trapper.
58. I only eat M&M's two at a time, and they have to be the same color.
59. I like to ride bikes.
60. I love to be bare footed.
61. I don't like to talk on the phone.
62. My birth name is Jessica Lyn Hall.
63. My daddy started calling me Jessi when I was 3 months old.
64. If you call me Jessica, I will not know you're talking to me.
65. I love country music.
66. I went to Pettijohn church camp for 10 years.
67. I was raised in the church.
68. I was baptised on November 24, 1996
69. I have never been in a bar/club.
70. I'm a very picky eater.
71. My family eats at Mazzio's every Sunday. (So do the Lusty's)
73. I don't like to work out.
74. My mom is my hero.
75. My dad is the greatest man I know.
76. I have an anxiety disorder.
77. I sleep with 3 pillows.
78. I love being married!
79. I have one brother, whom I adore!
80. I've never broken a bone.
81. I like sidewalk chalk.
82. I have to have a box fan to listen to in order to sleep.
83. I am a scaredy cat.
84. I often have insomnia (like right now)
85. I will not watch 'comedy' movies.
86. I keep in touch with old friends.
87. I love to sleep! Funny, since I often can't!
88. I love having my bed to myself.
89. My husband has never yelled at me.
90. I used to yell a lot.
91. I like my handwriting.
92. I like to play cards.
93. I like to go hunting.
94. I like to be alone.
95. I could stay home all week long and it not faze me at all!
96. I am very very blessed.
97. I am very loved.
98. I love my family more than I can explain!
99. I love my church
100. Most of all I am a Christian and I love my God!
Friday, March 28, 2008
"Getting to know you, getting to know all about you" I'm singing, can you tell?
Posted by Jessi at 11:17 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
I feel as though I know you even more now! Thanks for sharing. My family(who live in Tulsa)go to Mazzio's every Sunday and have since I was in Middle School. I am carrying on the tradition;)
I also cannot sleep without my box fan. All the boys have one in their rooms too. Brian thought I was crazy when we were first married, sleeping with a loud box fan. He also rolls his eyes anytime we go out of town and I am packing the fan in the car;)
I loved that, and I learned so much about you. Thanks for sharing. How long did it take to put that list together?
Haha! Jenny-It's the same Mazzio's traditon with me! Funny! Matt used to think the same thing about my box fan! But, now he turns it on at night even before I do! haha! I do it mainly so I can't hear other things. Back to my being a scaredy cat, I freak out at every little noise. The fan helps with that!
Mel-It took me about an hour! Haha! I was bored with insomnia last night, obviously!
I love your list! There is a lot there I didn't know about you! I feel like we have even more in common now. Scrapbooking- but no time, I wouldn't move back to Iowa either, you know that I love musicals and opera, I can't stand it when my toenails aren't painted either, that could be because I am barefoot a LOT, I sleep with 4 pillows AND a fan! (humidifier in the winter) and this is because I had an anxiety disorder after Maddie was born, I love my bed and love to sleep. I think we were separated at birth! Except for the whole Mazzios thing. They have my least favorite pizza in town. Oh, and cable- really? I love my HGTV.
Wow, Michelle! That's cool! Do you still have problems with anxiety? I have been diagnosed since I was 14. I am now on medication for it and can control it very well! Oh, and about cable...I think I'm changing my mind. You see, I HATE the trash that's on just the local channels, so I couldn't imagine what would be on cable channels. But--then I started to think about the channels I would watch on cable. TLC, the discovery Channel, The Speed Channel (See, true nascar fan) the disney Channel, things like that. I think there would be less trash on those channels than on abc, nbs, and cbs. What do you think?
You know, I checked your blog the other other day and didn't see this post or the one before it because you had so many new posts up- love it! Good list, I learned a lot about you! Thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment