Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Pictures!

Here are some pictures that I like!


Me and Payten...yeah, my hair looks REALLY REALLY dark, but it's not.
Photobucket

Mattie and Pay
Photobucket

My favorite picture EVER!!!
Photobucket

My parents and Pay
Photobucket

I was my brother's wedding photographer. Aren't they sweet?!
Photobucket

Photobucket


Us in Branson
Photobucket

Brad, Lacey and Laynie
Photobucket

Laura aka Lolly with Pay and Lay!
Photobucket

Payten and Laynie
Photobucket

I took this of Matt and his dad, hunting. Greg is telling Matt where the deer stand is!
Photobucket

Me and Matt when we were 15!!
Photobucket

Greg and Laura's kids plus me and Brad (the in laws)! It's Me, Brad, Lacey, Chris, Trapper, Hallie, Hunter, Kip and Mattie! All the boys plus me are Greg's and all the girls plus Brad are Laura's! We're like the Brady Bunch!
Photobucket

Can you tell I just figured out how to add pictures to this?! :) Enjoy!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

I love the pics! You have got to enter the one of Payten and the piano in some kind of contest. It is beautiful!!

Mel said...

Love the pictures!!! She is such a pretty baby.

Pam said...

I love looking at your pics- you're a wonderful photographer... and I especially like the effects of the black and white with color shirts! Very cool. Thanks for sharing!