Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Top Ten

This is my list of the top ten things I realize now that I'm a mother....

10. ALWAYS take the diaper bag with you, no matter how long you're going to be gone.

9. Diaper bags are huge for a reason.

8. Attempting to take pictures of your child every month is impossible, and it just makes them afraid of the studio.

7. Poop and throw up on your hands is not a big deal.

6. Children's music is good.

5. Keep the Spray n Wash supply up constantly.

4. Always keep puffs onhand during communion.

3. Rubber Duckies are the cutest thing in America!

2. Spending money on your kids instead of yourself makes you feel good! (Atleast it does for me)

AND THE NUMBER 1 THING I'VE LEARNED THIS YEAR!!!!

1. I will NEVER critise those mom's who came into the scrapbook store wanting baby paper, stickers and embelishments and when asked what they're making they say, "My child's baby book for their graduation present." I used to say, "Oh my goodness, aren't you a little behind?!" Now, I'm one of those moms.

1 comments:

Michelle said...

That's pretty funny. Diaper bag is my number one!!