Friday, December 21, 2007

Long story, short blog.

Payten has been throwing up and having diarrhea for the last 5 days now. So, we took her into the doctor and he said to let it pass. Then I took Payten into the ER last night at 7:00 because she's not only been sick, but hadn't peed in two days. We finally got called back to the room at midnight and they gave her an IV at 1:00 am. They had to stick her three different times, and my mom and I had to help hold her down. IT WAS AWFUL!!! So, they found out that she's dehydrated and has a bladder infection. We were finally able to leave the hospital at 5:00am. So, needless to say, I'm exhausted. And, for some reason, she's just as awake as she can be! Playing and having a good old time! :) She got maybe an hour and a half of sleep last night and I got maybe thirty minutes. But, I'm glad she's feeling better! We have to go back into the doctor on Christmas Eve. So, hopefully they will see a lot of improvment and we can go on with our Holiday! I'm just glad it wasn't something more serious. Thanks for your thoughts! Hope you guys have a Merry Christmas!

1 comments:

Michelle said...

Poor baby. And poor mama. That's so hard to see your baby sick. I hope she is doing better now. And you too!