Tuesday, December 4, 2007

How do you spell Relief? J-E-S-U-S!

Well, my precious doctor is pregnant and in the hospital with the flu. So, I won't have the 'official' results from my ultrasound until she gets back.

But.....I talked to one of the nurses today and she said that I have several cysts on my left ovary. But, they are normal! I was flabbergasted yesterday during the ultrasound when I saw what looked to be like holes all over my ovary! But, as abnormal as it sounds, it's not. They will keep watch of them to make sure they go away and as far as I'm concerned, everything is fine! So, I DON'T HAVE TO GET PREGNANT RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!! SO EXCITED!

So anyway, thanks to everyone that prayed for me! GOD IS GOOD!

2 comments:

Ashley S said...

GOD IS GOOD JESS!!! God is good! Power of prayer works. I am so happy for you right now. I will keep praying that things stay "okay" and that you can grace this world with another GORGEOUS child (or 3). LOVE YOU BUNCHES!!

Michelle said...

Yeah!! Just keep praying. God will give you what you need. It may not be what we want, but it will be what we need. Please keep us all updated on this! Until then, we'll keep praying that God gives you lots of babies. (Not all at once, I hope :)