So as it seems that facebook as replaced blogger in all of our lives, I too don't have much to write about.
We are supposed to move into the new house on Friday!!! The rain is finally stopping, so now they can pour the driveway and porches. We will move in Friday and go in to have Saylor on Tuesday! Wow, it's going to be very busy from here on out. I still have so much to pack and no motovation to do it. Matt was at the house until midnight last night and is there again this morning. We are finally getting to finish the floors! I know it's going to look beautiful!
My 25th birthday is on Monday. I know, I'm just a baby! :) All I want for my birthday is to get to move in!
I got all of my Uppercase Living in yesterday! I'm so excited to get it up, but realized yesterday that since I ordered such big stuff, I'm not going to be able to do it alone. That will atleast keep me from putting it up before I get everything else in the house!
Payten is getting very excited about Saylor! This morning when she and daddy were leaving for their Sat. morning donut date, she gave me a hug and a kiss, walked off and then ran back and said, "I give Saylor kiss too"! So sweet! I can't wait to see them together!
So anyway, I know this is a boring post, but it's all I got! Hopefully my next post will consist of pictures of our finished house!!! :)
Saturday, May 16, 2009
Moving, birthday, Saylor, and more!
Posted by Jessi at 10:05 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Hey mama!!!
Oh im SO happy for you! I can't believe everything that is happening within the next two weeks - WOW!!! I am beyond excited for you all!
I would LOVE to see pics of the house..so have your honey hop to it! You need to be resting!! By the way - im still waiting for pics of your pregger self!! I bet you look so adorable. :0) And I just love the name you have chosen for her..I know I have already said that..but it's SOOOOO cute!!
We are moving to Texas on June 5th! I am so excited for our fresh start!!! May 24th will mark Libby's 2nd birthday - so needless to say the next few weeks will be tough - but I am so thankful to have something so exciting to look forward to in June.
Well girl. Keep in touch! Your are always in my thoughts and prayers!!! Love and hugs!!
Kelly
Kel,
Where have you been!? I've been checking your blog and seeing no updates! I hope everything is going well! I'm excited for the changes coming up in your life as well! How's the pregnancy going? I know you're going to love Texas! It's close to Oklahoma! :)
Post a Comment