Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Just updating


This week is going to stink! What a way to start a blog, huh? :) No, I'm kidding. Matt will be working out of town until Thursday, so I'm sad about that. But, Payten and I are going to have a great time. We're going today to get more dolls for her doll house! Oh, the joys of having a daughter!

Speaking of daughters...the pregnancy is going great and we found out that we're having another precious girl! Her name is Saylor Jae! Payten is handling it all pretty well. It depends on the day. Last week, every time we would talk about Saylor, Pay would change the subject! This week is going better so far. I'm going to look for some big sister books to get for her.

Saylor is doing good! I am 19 weeks as of tomorrow and she weighs about half a pound. She's a feisty little thing, just like Payten. I can already tell that she looks like me! Thank goodness! I don't know if I could handle have ANOTHER Mattie in the house! :)

My sister in law is 31 weeks now! This is her first pregnancy and my first nephew! I think that when he gets here it will help Payten understand a lot. Oh, does anyone know of any home day cares? My sister in law works and they are needing a place to keep the baby as of about June.

Oh, I went and saw Twilight last Friday and fell in love with it! I now understand why every one's so addicted to it! I started reading the first book on Saturday and realized very quickly that I wouldn't be able to do it. I spent several hours just reading, not paying attention to anyone else. I was actually able to put the book down and decided that until I am able to stay up at night later than Payten and Mattie, that I can't spend my time reading. I need to spend it with them. But, I can't wait to see the movie again!

Well, that pretty much sums it up. Life is nice and boring...just the way I like it!

3 comments:

Erin L. said...

Doesn't Mel Potts have a home daycare? I don't know about newborns though.

Kelly said...

Congrats on the news of another precious baby girl! You will LOVE having two daughters - sweet SISTERS! SOOOOO PRECIOUS!

Im so thankful to hear that all is going well. God is SO good!

I miss you so much dear friend! Hugs to you and Payten while your hubby is away!

God bless you all.

Kelly

Kelly said...

Jessi - Jessi - Jessi!

Oh how I miss talking to you girl!!! How are you feeling? I hope all is going well for you 4 (wink-wink)!!!

That's so cute that you are praying for us to move to Oklahoma, because we are seriously considering it! In fact, if Tx falls through then I told Brett that I would love to move back to Oklahoma!!!! So who knows - you might have your prayers answered! lol

Love u tons dear friend! Keep in touch and email me some pictures! momleavingalegacy@yahoo.com

Kelly