Wednesday, September 10, 2008

yada yada yada

What causes styes? I get a stye in my eye at least 3 times a year. They hurt and are so aggravating! Do any of you ever get these? I get them in the same eye every time.

Anyway, besides that...let's see.

We've been showing the house a lot lately. I'm praying that we sell it soon! I'm ready to start designing and building our new one!

My grandparents are having their 50th anniversary on Monday! I'm hosting a party for them this weekend. I am so proud of them! They are two of the most amazing people I've ever known. Because of them, all of my family are always in church, have a personal relationship with God, and are really, genuinely good people. I am proud to be a Walker!

1 comments:

The Murrays said...

Ugh. I get styes too and I would LOVE to know what causes them. They drive me crazy. I hope you guys sell the house soon! Oh, and I "tagged" you to do a meme (see my newest post)...but I don't know how to actually tag you, so I thought I would give you the heads up on here :-)