Today I am down in the dumps and sorta mad. I am sick of bad things happening to people I know! When does it ever end?! When I was 18 my first close friend died. He was an old long distance boyfriend of mine and was killed in a car accident when he was 19. I can't go into elaborating on this because I'm still very very emotional about it. Since then, every year something life changing happens around me! Whether it is death or sickness or whatever...it's always there! It seems just when things are looking up, something bad happens. I'm not asking, "Why do bad things happen to good people", because I know that God has reasons that we don't understand. But, I sometimes...okay, often find myself not happy about it! I trust God competely, but I don't like the fact that I don't understand or that I see so much hurt and feel so much myself. I guess my question is, is the world getting worse? Or is this just part of being an adult? I've only been and 'adult' for a little while you know! :) Yes, I'm only 23! Okay, I feel better now. Sorta. There's my vent for the day!
Tuesday, April 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I know exactly how you feel, Jessi. I don't question why things happen- I just long for a break from all the bad things. It's hard to deal with sometimes. This year has been especially bad, but I know this too, shall pass.
All we can do is lean on God and each other. See the positive and keep that in front of us. Spend time with the people you love, send cards more often and give out more hugs. I think we just have to take every opportunity to let people know how much they mean to us.
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Servidor, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://servidor-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.
Post a Comment