I am so upset. Something is wrong with me and no one knows what it is! I have finally started a cycle, after being on progesterone for two weeks. But, I'm still having pain in my ovaries, weight gain, and now I'm having a different pain also! (Plus lots more symptoms that I don't feel like listing) I talked to the nurse at my doctor's office today and she said that my PCOS test results look normal. But, I would have to wait for my doctor to tell me. She said my doctor may tell me something totally different. I do get to see my regular 'miracle' doctor on Tuesday! I'm very very happy about that! She's been on maternity leave and had the flu the last few times I've been in. I'm just so sick of being in pain and not knowing what is wrong with me! If it's not PCOS, WHAT IS IT!!!?!! Before I had my PCOS test done the doctor said, "Let's start with the small things, and then weed things out." So, if it's not PCOS, then it's something worse. Sorry, I'm totally being a cry baby on this blog. I am so blessed, and I know that. I have it SO good and I don't want this to come off as a 'poor pitiful me' blog. I'm just having a hard, painful day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I feel for you. I am sorry you are going through this. I will pray for you. It is hard when we want the answers but don't always get them when and how we want. Thanks for sharing this blog.
Don't feel bad about writing how you really feel- that's what we want to hear. That's how we know what to pray for. Not to mention it will make you feel better! I really hope you get the answers you want soon and I'll be praying that they are GOOD answers. Take care.
Post a Comment