I don't know about everyone else, but I'm reading for warm weather to stay! Wow, what a beautiful few days we had and then Wham! the cold returns. Matt and I have taken up mountain biking. We both rode bikes contstantly as kids and we both still enjoy it so much! I have a seat for Pay on my bike, so she enjoys it too! Matt is even entering some races this summer! It should be a fun thing for our littlefamily to do and raise our children doing. Plus, hopefully I will be able to get into shape and lose some of this baby weight I've been carrying for over a year! Come on Spring, I'm ready to get back out there!
Plus, I'm excited to watch Payten play outside. She is just now mastering walking, so I know she'll have fun outside this year!
Monday, February 11, 2008
Ready for Spring
Posted by Jessi at 8:53 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I'm diggin' the new layout. I, too, am ready for warm weather! The bike thing sounds like a lot of fun... let us know how Matt does in those races!
Thanks! I like it too, more like spring! :) I will definatly let you know how Mattie does! He's getting really good! He road 15.5 miles (very hilly ones) in 56 minutes today! So proud! :)
Hey girl, I didn't know you were a blogger! I'll have better luck keeping up with you this way. I can't believe Payten has mastered walking!! Time flies.
Post a Comment