Here I am today, filled with emotion. Lord, you know how I feel. I am sad, but accepting. I am down, but returning to contentment.
My life is amazing and yet I feel so undeserving. I have NO doubt that you are with me. My week has been filled with sorrow, but my life is filled with blessings! I still don't understand why Melinda was taken away from her sweet family, but I know and fully believe that you have a plan! I pray that you comfort Mark and the kids. Let them never forget the amazing woman that their wife and mother was!
Lord, I pray with a thankful heart! I don't know anyone that is as blessed as I am! I wish that everyone knew the joy of living for you! How can anyone get through this life without you?! "How can I keep from singing your praise!?" I want to praise you every second of my life! Thank you so much for giving me the most amazing church family! I am in awe of the bond that we have! I've never seen a church family so close and so loving! My church is the real deal. They're not there for anything but You! Thank you for our preacher, Rusty! What an amazing man of You he is! This week has been so devastating, but Rusty, Kent and Bill lead us from sorrow, back to worship! I pray that you bless them emensly! Lord, I want everyone to have the wonderful life that I have! I have the best family in the world! Mattie is my sole companion! He is more than I deserve! Payten brings light to every second that I live! I am so looking forward to the full life that I will have with them!
Lord, I love you! You have blessed me and I don't know why, but I am so humbly grateful! Thank you, I can't say it enough!
Now I have to go tend to the wonderful little girl that you have given me! :)
THANK YOU LORD FOR MY LIFE! Thank you.
Thursday, August 30, 2007
How I feel
Posted by Jessi at 5:11 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment